Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Culture shock...




I remember the first time I ever worked.
I was so nervous.
I was homeless and broke in New York.
I didn't know anyone and I was out of luck. I basically was couch surfing with an ex and my uncle had lied about cosigning a loan for me. I been tricked from my home country to USA with his false promise.
I needed money fast, so I went online..
I saw an ad for a Mandingo cuckold fetish for allot of money.
A wealthy white male wanted to see a live sex show with a black male and a white female.
I got the job, I just had to find a female partner...
Luckily I found a petite blond girl from Florida, hopeless cocaine addict and drunk but hey cant all be perfect. She was cute and 4'11 and tiny..
I was at the time 205 lbs..
I was so d drunk at that first gig the details are little fuzzy. I remember worrying if I could get hard.
Nonetheless I managed and the rush was amazing, for getting money for sex.
Anyway the whole black stud, Mandingo fetish was kind of weird for me. This guy screaming and asking if I ever had white woman before, if i liked white pussy and so on.
It was weird since I am from Europe.
Not only any part of Europe, I come from a place where our women are the most beautiful in the world.
Like natural beauty, they seriously don't wear allot of make up. And I never have had sex with a black female at that point.
( I have now...)
Anyway, I been feeling homesick recently since my father is ill and I keep getting reminded by my homeland all the time.

I miss it terrible, and whats funny is that although I am an oddity back home, I feel more at odds somehow here in USA.
In Europe my color was a curiosity, here I am a fetish.
I am supposed to play basketball, speak slang, be rough, rude and say ma nigga.
(something really funny since all the Asian kids on my block keep saying it 24/7..)

I love the diversity here in USA but there is less integration I feel, we have Asian neighborhoods, Irish, polish and black.
Its small social islands of culture. But whats remarkable to me is that they all call themselves American. I somehow feel that I can become an American more easily than I can become Scandinavian...
Ohh well here is tribute to my native country...
I miss it...

No comments:

Post a Comment